Saturday, February 9, 2013

Me and My BFF

 This is me and my pal A.  We always play after school.  We are friends and neighbors.  We will always be friends.  We play on my trampoline and play in a little house.
 We both like surfing and this is a picture of a surf board that Bethany Hamilton signed at Ron Jon's Surf Shop in Cocoa Beach, Florida.  We don't have surf boards yet, just boogie boards.  But when we grow up we want our own surfboards.
This is our favorite movie of all time.  We have watched it many times together.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Shelby,

    I am proud of you for trying something new. You are very lucky to have such a great friend. Cherish her always.

    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelby;
    Great Blog. Nice job with the pictures.

    Love,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete